Two Queens Artist Membership is open to artists aged over 18 and living within the UK. 2Q membership is aimed at those who wish to benefit from the critical dialogue and support that a peer group of fellow practitioners can provide, but do not require a studio space.
Members benefits include:
- Chance to exhibit work in members’ exhibitions – 2 exhibitions annually at Two Queens, one exchange per year with another artist-run space
- Access to hot desking and workshop space by appointment during staffed hours. Facilities include Wi-Fi, A3 printer/scanner, workshop table space with hand tools, library
- Monthly bookable mentoring/advice sessions with Two Queens directors, for portfolio reviews, advice on funding bids etc
- Monthly show and tell sessions – Take place on Tuesdays 6-8pm, alternating monthly between online and in-person sessions at Two Queens
- Bi-Monthly reading group sessions, discussing a wide range of texts relevant to contemporary artistic practice. Sessions take place online on Tuesday evenings 6-8pm
- 10 percent discount on books, editions and paid courses
- Chance to sell your editions and publications through the Two Queens shop
- First call to book for Artist talks and Development Workshops
- Access to members platforms on Facebook and Discord
- Opportunity to be listed with a link to your website from our membership directory
- Standard Membership
£4 a month/£40 a year
- Student/Concession Membership
£2 a month/£20 a year
- Solidarity Membership
Free to those experiencing financial hardship or who have experienced barriers to participation in the visual arts due to their access needs, ethnicity, identity or life experiences
Applications for Artist Membership can be made by completing this Google form.
We will also accept other forms of application to meet your access needs, please contact us to discuss.